Ukraine is fast becoming a European educational Mecca for foreign students who want to obtain an affordable and quality education. There must be a reason, and this paper will address the 3 most common reasons for study MBBS in Ukraine for international students. This is not the only reason why foreign students decided to study in Ukraine. We compiled them on the basis of what parents and students share with us, why they chose Ukraine as their place of education abroad.
Easy Admission Process
- Ukraine’s entry is one of the easiest in Europe and around the world.
- In many other Western and European countries, English-speaking students from African and Asian countries must 1st undergo time-consuming and costly language tests, such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), to reaffirm their knowledge of the native language.
- This is not the case in Ukraine, as students from English-speaking countries are not subjected to further stress tests to confirm their knowledge of the language.
- The whole admission process is based primarily on meeting academic requirements and, of course, on the financial aspect.
- An applicant who meets the academic requirements for the selected course and can afford to pay the costs is eligible for admission to the university.
- In most cases, the applicant does not have to pay tuition fees as a prerequisite for admission.
- Tuition and other relevant payments are not paid until the candidate arrives in Ukraine.
- Candidates who do not arrive for any reason do not have to go through the arduous return process, which may ultimately fail.
- This contributes to a small extent, among the reasons to study in Ukraine for foreign students.
Exposure and Experience
- This is priceless because the benefits usually last a lifetime.
- There is an angle of cultural exposure and integration into a whole new society with the benefits associated with it, as well as an angle of personal and professional networking, friendship and connection with lifelong value.
- It is a kind of experience that cannot be repeated at any time in a person’s life.
- They are not typical of Ukraine, but apply to any other international country outside the person’s home.
- Ukraine is a bit unique due to the combination of culture of Western and Russian influence.
- This is one of the most important reasons to keep in mind.
- Who wants to spend all the energy, time, and money to obtain a certificate that will not be recognized in many parts of the world?
- Foreign students in Ukraine have it because the degrees and certificates of accredited universities in Ukraine are recognized worldwide.
- This means that university graduates in Ukraine are not limited to their domestic job requirements.
- But are entitled to the international labor market, allowing for a professional career anywhere in the world.
- This is one of the main reasons for studying MBSB in abroad in Ukraine for foreign students and it is very important.